Tuesday, December 15, 2009

DVD Reivew: Mickey's Christmas Carol



Mickey Mouse holds a dear place in my heart. So does this special. This was my first encounter with Charles Dickens classic tale and remains one of my favorite adaptations of the aforementioned tale.

The choice of spirits here are really creative and help the flow of the story indefenitly. Scrooge was a new character here and really does well. Mickey Cratchit is another nice choice and when he goes up to Tiny Tim's grave...your heart melts. The animators just make you flat-out cry. It's breathtaking I kid you not.

Disney really did well here and I can see why it has become a Christmas tradition for many. It's a brilliant portrayl of A CHristmas Carol and I hope many could follow this shows example. Superb.

Rating: A or 9.0 out of 10

SYS

No comments:

Post a Comment