Thursday, December 3, 2009

DVD Review: Santa Buddies



Santa Buddies is the defenition of atrocity. It makes a pile of garbage look like the Mona Lisa. Maybe I'm over-reacting, but this is among the worst things I have seen in a looong time.

This time, the Buddies (the off-spring of air Bud) have to save Christmas! What will happen next? We all now. They save X-mas and they learn a lesson. Oh, and there's potty humour in it as well.

Little kids will find much to love here, but no one else will have fun. In fact, I can see many parents leaving kids alone just with this film a baby-sitter. Yes, it's that bad. But I don't mind stupid movies. I love them actually. But this isn't just stupid. It's not funny, no good action and the pups aren't even cute. I feel like this was made for a buck. It was...but it at least could've been half-good.

Rating: F or 3.2 out of 10

SYS

No comments:

Post a Comment