Monday, November 23, 2009

Film Review: New Moon



Last year, I gave Twilight an F+ and called it one of the worst films of the year. However, it did make 192 million dollars, so cue sequel (and trumpets). This time, Edward leaves Bella and this igves Jacob time to enter Bella's life. And they go overseas. To be honest, I fell asleep a few times.

The only thing good about the film is visually, it's mediocore. Some fur looks good and a werewolf is kind of cool anywhere. Oh, and Dakota Fanning is at least trying. The rest seem to know 'I will do 2 more of these so I can just rub it off'. They make Hayden Christian from the Star Wars prequels look like Sean Penn.


But you all knew I hated this movie before you read this review. So go see it if you want to waste 2 hours of your life, go ahead. If not...AVOID!!

Rating: D- or 3.6 out of 10

SYS

No comments:

Post a Comment