Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Preping Up For Prep and Landing



Disney will premiere their very first Christmas special ever Tuesday on ABC! It's called Prep and Landing. It's about the elves that help Santa get ready for the year and make sure the big guy arrives perfectly. The short sounds extremely cute and I am very excited to see what will happen with it. The great Dave Foley stars, so we know laughs are bound to happen.

Plus, when I was at the mall yesterday, I saw at the Disney Store some Prep and Landing dolls modled after some of the elf characters. These look wonderful. Plus, Disney is having a sale on them, so I'd recommend getting them for some X-Mas decorations!



I am very excited for the special. It airs Tuesday at 8:30/7:30 central and after Charlie Brown Christmas. Can't wait for it.

SYS

No comments:

Post a Comment