Friday, January 29, 2010

Anticipating 2010: Part 3


Here's the final part. Read our other two parts here and here.

*Due Date: The top two stars instantly make this a must-see. Who are these two juggernauts? Robert Downy Jr. and Zach Galfanakis. Need I say more? (November 5, 2010)

*Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part I: Harry Potter's last outing was avergae at best, but at least this one is adpating the best book in the series. With it's large cast and Digital 3D, this one could become a winner after all. (November
19, 2010)

*Rapunzel: I have now the utmost confidence in Disney's animation department. Although I don't like Disney's CGI, I do like ALen Menken's music and the idea of htem doing the last classic Princess, so I'll be first in line to see this. (November 25, 2010)

*Tron Legacy: The first Comic-Con footage blew my mind and I totally see this becoming an event film like avatar. It looks amazing and the fact that it has the brilliant Jeff Bridges is just icing on the cake.

*The Green Hornet: Seth Rogen as superhero dosen't make me happy, it's Christoph Wlatz as the villain. something tells me we have another great winner on our hands with this film (Anvil also makes it great too). (December 22, 2010)

*Little Fockers: Ben Stiller and the cast return in what's sure to be a hillarious journey (December 22, 2010)

*True Grit: Jeff Bridges strieks again! The Choen Brothers are remaking the John Wayne film and it seems like a grand match! Can't wait to to see the final result! (December 25, 2010)

Have a great year!

SYS

No comments:

Post a Comment