Wednesday, November 25, 2009

DVD Review: A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving



Thanksgiving wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a visit from Charlie and the gang. This time Charlie Brown has to cook up a wonderful meal for all of his friends. With SNoopy and Linus by his side, he has a feeling he just might make it.

I love the Peanuts gang (in fact, look for my review of A Charlie Brown Christmas and I Want A Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown in a few weeks.) I love each special, but this and the Christmas oone are among my favorites. There are plenty of laughs to be had, my favorite being Snoopy cooking Thanksgiving dinner.

No Thanksgiving is complete without the Peanuts gang there. This is one of the finest half-hours ever on television.

Rating: A or 9.5 out of 10

SYS

No comments:

Post a Comment